- – Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL @ 1 mW - what does this mean? The higher this number the "louder" it will play at a certain volume setting. 107 db is an excellent number.
- – Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
- – Impedance: 30 ohms @ 1 kHz - what does this mean? The lower the number the less power it requires. 30 ohms is considered very efficient.
- – Noise attenuation: 25 dB
- – Drivers Config: 3 balanced armature drivers with 3-way crossover
- – Weight: 0.445 ounces / 12.7 grams
- – Cables: EPIC replaceable cable and MFI iPhone Cable
- – Cable: 50cm / 128 cm
- – Premium comfort tips, mini-monitor vault, cleaning tool, and 2-year warranty when you buy from Earphone Solutions
NEW 3 Driver w/ Extended Bass, Premium Faceplates, Premium Silver Cable, V1 Bluetooth and Black Zipper. Our Rating We transferred all customer product reviews from the predecessor W3 over to the page of the new W30 due to the similar configuration (3-way crossover, triple drivers). The new W30 now includes 2 cables: MFI Music Control for iPhone and a new improved braided cable for audio only. During A/B tests between the W3 and the W30, we can assure you there is a big upgrade in sound quality thanks in part to newly-updated drivers, different 3-way crossover tuning, drivers placement (which can impact sound) and new shell acoustics. All customer reviews dated before October 18, 2013 are for the predecessor W3 model. All customer reviews posted after October 18, 2013 are for the new W30. Features iPhone Compatible - Music Only or Listen to Caller,iPhone Compatible - Music and Hands-Free Call with Microphone Cable,Removable Cables,Top Rated,Triple-Driver